This very extensive basic equipment we offer as standard means aircraft is really ready to fly when delivered to you.
- individual control stick for both pilots,
- Nose wheel landing gear or tail wheel landing gear (same price),
- Foldable wing. Takes 10-15 minutes by one person. Folded Eurofox is easily transportable by trailer. Dimensions when folded: 6,6 x 2,4 m,
- White painting, with tape stripes ( see),
- Fuselage with float/ski installation provisions, handles at rear fuselage for ground handling,
- Rotax 912 UL 80 hp engine, with slippin clutch as standard. Robust engine mount, fixed at five point to fuselage,
- Three blade ground adjustable Fiti popeller, with spinner.
- Laminova oil cooler, fire proof stainless steel firewall,
- Windshield plexiglass, doors and sky window from polykarbonate,
- Navigation lights, stobe lights,
- Toe steerable nosewheel (3K), nose wheel with shimmy damber,
- Wide track main gear, form durable class fibre construction. Main wheels with hydraulic disk brakes. Parking brake,
- Engine air intake from cold spot having ram effect, all rated power is really available from engine.
Selectable induction air preheat,
- Cockpit heating using exhaust shroud (fresh air taken below spinner). Separate fress air NACA vents on side of fuselage with valves,
- Engine fuel lines fire protected, stainless steel exhaust system inluding silencer,
- Engine cowling with separate hatch for oil checking,
- Vernier type throttle in the center of instument panel, electrical boost fuel pump,
- Replaceable seat paddings (different thicknesses are available),
- Cockpit fully fabric upholstered. Spacious baggage room behind seats (which can be extended as option),
- Steel framed doors, hinged from upper side, gas springs. Can be opeded, closed in air. Can be flown without doors. Doors have locks,
- External power receptable. Power cable standard,
- Mechanical elevator trim between seats,
- (Standard panel) includes; MGL Enigma EFIS multipurpose display (having e.g); airspeed, altimeter, variometer, compass, artificial horison, GPS with moving map display, wind direction and speed, engine rpm, CHT, EGT, oil pressure, oil temperature, OAT, flight time, fuel flow, etc.
- Mechanical airspeed and altimeter in fromt of second pilot.
- Low fuel warning light, low charge warnign, electrical fuel pump operating lights,
- VHF COM radio and intercom
- Passive headsets (two)